CSCP Certified Supply Chain Professional
APICS CSCP-programmet giver fagfolk indsigt i at integrere og kontrollere aktiviteterne i produktions- og distributionssystemer.
Virkningen af supply chain management i virksomheder vokser stadig. Udviklingen sker inden for alle brancher, fra industri til serviceorientede virksomheder og profit til non-profit. Kunden forventer høj kvalitet og lave priser, men kunden lægger også mere og mere vægt på hurtig og pålidelig levering af produkter og ydelser. Som et resultat er effektiv produktion og distribution afgørende for at klare den globale konkurrence i dag.
Med kurset CSCP lærer du, hvordan du håndterer denne udvikling.
Info in English, see below.
More CSCP information
Uddannelsen strækker sig over 7 dage og er med fysisk fremmøde af 2 omgange, med hhv 3 og 4 dage med ca. 3 ugers mellemrum og foregår i Danmark. Stedet i landet afhænger af deltagerne.
Vores instruktør er Wout Verwoerd (NL) og undervisningen foregår på engelsk.
Du er velkommen til at kontakte Eva Mosegaard, email@example.com/3122 4513 for yderligere information.
Pris: 35.000 kr. ex moms.
Inkluderet i prisen er undervisning, bøger og handouts samt forplejning under kurset.
I prisen er ikke inkluderet evt. overnatning/middag.
I prisen indgår ikke eksamen. Læs mere her Eksamen/test.
CSCP Certified Supply Chain Professional
The APICS CSCP program gives professionals insights to integrate and control the activities of production and distribution systems.
The impact of supply chain management in businesses is still growing. Developments occur in all branches, from industrial to service-oriented and profit to non-profit. The customer expects high quality and low prices, but the customer also attaches more and more importance to a rapid and reliable delivery of products and services. As a result, effective production and distribution are essential to cope with the global competition of today.
With the course CSCP, you will learn how to deal with these developments.
The APICS CSCP training is designed for professionals working in production control and supply chain management who wish to professionalize their field. Some examples:
- Management team members wishing to develop a vision of the relationship between supply chain management and how to make strategic choices
- Buyers who see their function changing by supply chain management
- Supply chain employees wanting to understand integral concepts within their working area
- Employees business office, materials management, and operations who will contribute to better cooperation with other chain partners
- Project managers and change managers wishing to gain background knowledge to be able to give guidance to supply chain changes
- Supply teams based on a joint effort to establish a supply chain strategy and implementation
- Consultants advising organizations on the establishment of new customer-oriented service concepts
- Marketing and sales professionals interested in contributing to successful supply chain strategies.
Benefits of a CSCP certification
APICS CSCP brings many benefits for both a supply chain professional and an employer.
Benefits supply chain professional:
- To learn how supply chain activities effectively and efficiently can be controlled by suppliers, factories, transporters, and customers worldwide
- A positive effect on international mobility because of the recognition of APICS CSCP
- To give your career a boost
- Recognition from your colleagues and your industry
Benefits for the employer:
- Productivity, collaboration, and innovation can significantly improve
- A positive effect on lead times, inventory, productivity, and profitability
- Improvement of the competitiveness and profitability of your organization by shortening delivery times
- The international recognition and diffusion contribute to effective communication between international business partners from shared frames of reference works
To participate in the CSCP exam, a participant must meet one of the following criteria:
- a completed training at higher education or university level or
- a completed APICS CPIM training, CFPIM, CIRM or CPM or
- a minimum 3 years’ related business experience
English reading skills are required as the material and multiple choice questions are in English. Using a dictionary is allowed.
The training extends over 7 days and is with physical attendance of 2 times; 3 and 4 days in a row with approx. 3 weeks apart and takes place in Denmark. The place depends on the participants.
Our instructor is Wout Verwoerd (NL) and the teaching takes place in English.
You are welcome to contact Eva Mosegaard, firstname.lastname@example.org/0045 3122 4513 for further information.
Price: DKK 35,000 ex VAT.
Included in the price are learning system, books and handouts as well as food/beverage during the course.
The price does not include overnight/dinner.
The price does not include the exam. Read more here Exam/test.